Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Spring Break

For spring break, I went back to Japan. The day after I arrived to Tokyo, I went to my high school to attend the graduation ceremony and to see my friends. Thinking that was my last time to see everyone at one place, it made me a little sad. After that day, I hung out with my friends. Some people, i haven't see them for awhile so it was a precious time for me.  For last one week, I went to Taiwan with my best friend and my brother. That trip was the first time to pay all from my payment so it was kind of special for me. Not only that, it was my first time to go on a vacation without my parents so I was really excited. We ate a lot and had some new experiences. Since the schedule was tight I was very tired at last but it was one of my exciting spring break I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment