My dream destination is Italy. I have been dreaming to go to Italy since grade 3. My parents’ hobby is to travel foreign countries. However, they have never took me to there. My father is telling me he will take me there some day so I am trusting him but I think it is also nice if I can go with my friends. There are a few reasons why I want to go to Italy really bad. First, I love Napoli pizza and spaghetti so I really want to try the real ones. Secondly, I saw many pictures of Italy, and all are beautiful. Specially I am interested in Venezia and going on a gondola. I am excited to listen to the song which the man will sings for us. It is not only Venezia that has exciting places. In Italy there are many places that are beautiful and have great sights. I cannot wait to go to Italy.
No comments:
Post a Comment