Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Future might be....

Because the technology is developing every day, more and more people depend on technologies. I think in the future, there will be more androids taking place in our life like doing the jobs which humans are doing them now.  That will eventually cause social problem that there will be not enough jobs for people. There will be influences to our typical livings too. We will have an android maid and won’t have to do all the house works.
Moreover, even now, there are many environmental problems occurring in this world. It is not easy to change the situation what we have in present. Therefore, I think the world environment will get worse and worse and we will have a hard time living. Maybe it might be hard to go outside our go to the sea since it will be polluted really badly.
I am also scared of terrorists. These days, their movements are becoming more aggressive than before so I am afraid that there might be a world war again. Since the technology now is developing so well, if we have a world war now, the earth will destroy so it might be hard but I hope there is a solution that can solve except doing a war.

 I am hoping there will be some facts that are bright. For example, maybe we will be able to go out the earth easily. Also, in medical field, I am looking forward to the IPS cell research.  If they success in it, even we have cancers, it will be easier to heal by using our own cells and make the same organ that have cancers.  In addition, if the medial field develop more than now, there will be more seniors so government will need to think of the next stage to make the country better.  I am afraid that there might be too much senior and less youth that will make the country not to develop forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment