Wednesday, 10 February 2016

My Career Future

Jeweler

I learnt painting before, but I  gave up it because I need to study. I regret that I gave up it. If I can learn how to design something that means I can pick up painting. I like it, but the reality of me studying this in the future is very low. Mostly, I will work in jewelry stores, repair stores, and manufacturing plants. But if I am a jeweler in the future, I do not want to be a shop assistant. I want to be a real jeweler which I can design jewellery. There are many tools to support me in design, and these days since the information technology develops so fast using computers is also important. Most important thing for a jeweler to do is designing new jewels.  I think the best way to explore new ideas is travelling the world, so I will go to different counties a lot. On the other hand, the typical wage for a jeweler is around $21388 to $44905, if I am only be a shop assistant I cannot earn a lot of money, but if I can design something really special or be famous I can earn more. The work future seems good, but I do not think so. If I cannot be successful, it is very hard to change to other jobs. Sometimes when I have good idea I can concentrate on this work, but after I keep doing this thing for long time, I do not feel relevant anymore and my ideas will disappear. Furthermore, I do not like to travel around. So I do not think being a jeweler is the lifestyle I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment