Wednesday, 25 May 2016

A New Season of Survivors

I will save...

1. a 26 years old law student and his wife
I can't see why he will be the bad choice to be survived. He might be annoying somehow but he should be ok. However the problem will be his wife. I just hope she will not true to effect the other people.

2.former prostitute 39 years old female
She is will be fine....

3. A 20 years old African Canadian militant
Even he do not have any special skills, since he is an militant, he should have better knowledge of surviving than others.

4. a male homosexual architect
Whatever his style is, at least he should be smart.

5.16 years old pregnant
She has another new life in her body.

I won`t save...

1. Policeman
Someone might want to get the gun and kill other people for their one survivor. 

2. a clergyman
Maybe he can give other young people to live....

3. 36 physician
The point why I wont choose her is because she is racist 

4. 46 male violinist
I think having one woman who has mental problem is enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment