Friday, 27 May 2016

Pilot Episode



Brooklyn Nine-Nine

In the first episode, basically they first explained brief characteristics of each main character. In addition, a new captain came who is a gay. Since the previous captain let Jake and his companies do whatever they want to do, Jake couldn't really take in the strict rule from the new captain. However, Amy kind of have an positive thoughts about the new captain.

Jake: He is the main main character. He is an easy going person but his ability of detecting is outstanding. I think Amy, his colleague is like his rival. The new captain Ray does not have a good impression towards him as Jake doesn't neither.

Amy: Since she has 7 brothers, she try to look tough which is kind of cute. She and Jake looks like an rival since they like to compete.

Ray the captain:He is different from the old captain. He is strict, for example he has a dress code rule to have a tie. On the other hand, he also has a humor.

 

I think people who likes comedy will keep on watching this drama.
 Overall, I like the sense of humor in this drama, it made me laugh a lot. However, I realized, the first episode focused on the humor, so it was more like a comedy show than like a detective show, so people who likes detective show will feel unsatisfied.
Since I like comedy shows much better than detective shows, I would like to continue watching it, looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment