The Martin (2015)
Director: Ridley Scott
Writer: Drew Goddard(screenplay),Andy Weir (book)
Stars: Matt Damon,Jessica Chastain,Kriten Wiing
First of all, I didn't find this movie interesting, I quite found it boring.
I wasn't able to watch whole movie however, I watched half of it. Where I started to watch it was when Martin was able to communicate with NASA by using the camera and point "yes" or "no." It was hard to understand but i realized Martin was in some kind of a mission on Mars. Since I was still curious what this movie was about, I was concentrating on the movie a lot. However, as the movie goes on, I realized that this movie was talking about how to survive on the Mar. For me, I have no interest in those stories, it is something I have no knowledge about how tough it is to survive on different planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment